I can't get enough of the following:
- I believe I have an addiction. Oh heavens yes, I do. Unfortunately, only my local Brookshire's carry a few 12 packs every couple weeks of this carbonated delight. So, when I stop to shop, I remove every case on display into my cart. Needless to say, I have an endless supply in my pantry. Food storage? What? I got all I need right here baby!!!

- Christopher and I are Netflix freaks and we are never without a movie waiting for us at home. We watch all genres of movies new and old, documentaries and our current favorite, TV sitcom series (another addiction). We don't watch TV here at our house. In fact, the only time it is on is to play the occasional video game. (We watch all our movies on the projector wall theater.) Therefore, we never started watching these until Netflix and are now anxiously awaiting Season 6 to be released on DVD. Scrubs was recommended to us by Netflix because of our love affair (addiction) to the short lived Arrested Development! (Which we are looking to own all 3 Seasons!) If you are a Netflix junkie too, please let me know and we can add you to our friends and share in movie reviewing and ideas.

- Lastly, I can't get enough of these faces from my children! Seriously, they all make it and it wasn't until the other day that I noticed and made the connection. All three of them make the same face and it doesn't matter the time or occasion. Check 'em all out.
Crazy, isn't it?!?! Never a dull moment raising children! I think I need my children in my life more than they need me!! I love these kids! I am truly blessed.
As I was about to end my post, I saw this picture of Christopher back in '04, BYU, right before Reese was born. I admit, I'm addicted to this crazy love machine as well! Indeed, I'm starting to see where my children get their silly face from above!!! Never a dull moment with this joker around either!! I love you my goosey-face!!
7 comments:
What a crazy monkey family you have, Sariah. :-) I love all their goofy faces, especially Caden's!! I nearly choked on my sandwich when I saw it. Hey, I'm sending Caden and Gavin b-day presents. When in Sept is Caden's??
I can't believe you Julia!! The 7th...doh!
I'm totally with you on the Netflix thing. Why bother with TV when you can watch 4 or so consecutive episodes commercial free. Will and I always tell ourselves we'll only watch one episode, but it never happens. Feel free to add us, though I must warn you Will's a sci-fi geek.
I loved the faces. Ha, ha. That's funny that they all make the same one. I think I might have an old picture of you making the same one.
You'll have to get a head shot of them all making the same face when they are a little older as Caden wouldn't understand what you are trying to do right know. Yes, you do have a precious family, but so is mine. Enjoy them now while they are at home. They grow up to fast.
oh, that is too classic! i love all those faces! :)
cute fam and cute mama!!
Dave also loves diet Pepsi with lime. Not me. He is always stocking our fridge with diet drinks! I like a good old Cherry Coke with all the carbs and fat included!
Those faces were way too funny!! I see a trend going on! Kind of reminds me of you and your siblings when we were much younger. I see where your kids get it from....ha, ha!
Post a Comment