Friday, November 13, 2009

Lego Maniac


For the past two years Gavin has been a member of Lego Brickmaster a subscription club of sorts that sends out exclusive Lego sets and a magazine every other month. For more details, click here. This is in addition to the free Lego magazine subscription seen here.
I wasn't sure if I had ever blogged about it, but this has been a real treat for Gavin. I know I've blogged about Gavin with his Lego's though. The kid is still a real nut for Lego's.

He can hardly wait for the new Toy Story Lego's coming out in 2010. Buzz Lightyear is too cute as a Lego!

These pictures are from his latest installment from Brickmaster. He received some Star Wars mini ship.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

that's awesome, I keep wondering if Noah is old enough to get started on Legos, maybe this Christmas we will have to try them out!

just jen said...

i am signing connor up for the brickmasters asap, thanks for the heads up!

Alyssia said...

I can't believe how big and old he's getting! That makes me feel old!

The Whetstone Family said...

Fun! I loved legos as a kid, but Ben gets so frustrated trying to build stuff. He still has a ton, though, I keep dreaming! Can't wait to see the Toy Story ones, sounds sooo cute!

Carrie said...

Wow, the Brickmaster himself. Hail to the Brickmaster