Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hold your nose like this

TMI for some. Potty talk.
We currently are having the kids use our bathroom while we are using theirs as a painting depot while we paint our house. I walked in on Bear while he was doing his business. I looked over and he was holding his nose. Before I could ask, he informed me, "Mommy, you have to hold your nose like this. My poopies make me have to hold my nose like this." I have since noticed that he does this every time. He's so funny.

He's also informed me the other day, that his "poop makes chocolate milk when I flush the potty." YUCK! Maybe a little less fiber in your diet, Bear?

4 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

HAhahaha! That is so funny!

just jen said...

logan names his poopies.

the big ones are daddy, the medium ones are mommy and so on.

crazy kids!

Alyssia said...

That's too cute!

Carrie said...

HA HA!