The other night Christopher came into the house a little teary-eyed. I asked what was wrong and he said Mr. Cat was at the door. OK. Then he said that seeing him made him realize we would be leaving Mr. Cat. He's been a family friend/pet since we first moved here 5 years ago.
In fact, it was Mr. Cat that gave us
our very first post on this blog 3.5 years ago. He's since made numerous appearances. If only we could take him with us!! Oh, and Christopher didn't have allergies!
Love Caden's "no, I didn't get into the chocolate ice cream" face. Reese and
Caden fed him his favorite dish, Tuna Fish. We were out of milk, so he got water. What a rip!
Reese told me that her mini snow white doll was Mr. Cat's favorite toy and Bear argued that no, his skate board was Mr. Cat's favorite. Curious how they came up with those conclusions. They kept shoving "his favorites" in his face whilst eating. Mr. Cat has
the BEST temperament for children I have ever seen. We will miss him dearly.
Hopefully we will get another chance to see him before we leave. That's less than a week from now. YIKES!!!
3 comments:
i can't believe you are moving so soon...you haven't even blogged about being stressed or packing...i would be going crazy!
Awww. It's hard to move!
Poor mister cat, I bet he is shedding a tear as well
Post a Comment