Reese's Christmas holiday knot dress. She and I went to the fabric store with Granna while she was here for Gavin's baptism and she picked out all the fabrics she liked. We finally got around to sewing it up and I think it turned out real cute. I'll have to post pictures of her in it next time she wears it.






4 comments:
can you come over and help me do one for ellie? seriously? they are so cute!!! way to go sariah.
My wife is awesome! She does these things on a toy sewing machine I bought her 10 years ago for .50 cents when we were still in school.
what a seamstress! since i don't have a girl of my own, will you make an adult sized one for me? (XXXL, please?)
Sooo cute! Do you go by a pattern or make them up? Also, if Reese does ever stop wearing dresses you make, you could always make a killing on etsy.com, I'm sure!
Post a Comment