

We waited in line for some face painting. My kids got real original and asked for a snowman and a Christmas tree. All three of them.





After those activities we met up with Christopher just in time to get our skates. Gavin turned out to be a natural.
I went around with Bear and unfortunately, his skates were a little too small and there was NO WAY we were going to wait in line again to switch them out.
We got about half way around the track before he just collapsed on the ice and refused to skate anymore and demanded his skates off.
Then it was time for skating once again. Bear and I sat out and while people watching I noticed a family pushing a stroller on the ice. I was about to call them dorks until I saw that the man of the family was wearing a TEXAS Longhorns sweatshirt and cut them some slack b.c now taking a stroller on the ice was totally cool.
He was tough and got back up and out on the ice after not too long of a break.


Christopher met up with Gavin on ice and did some father/son skating for a little while until the other kids were demanding a Santa and ice sculpture visit.


That ice was awesome. The sphere was so perfect all reflection was upside down. This guy knew what he was doing.





2 comments:
Oh, man, I hate it when fun stuff is way too crowded to enjoy! Looks like the kids had fun, though.
that's utah for you...
(i can say that because i am from utah)
we used to go there for colin's indoor soccer games, it's a really cool place...minus the crowds.
Post a Comment