I had a girlie Halloween party - The 2nd annual Witches Retreat - and witch attire is required. I had planned on just putting a dinky little hat on but when Christopher saw all the ladies at the ward Halloween party wearing sweet witch hats, he wanted knew it was project time!
He took a day off of work (I know, huh, he's awesome) and spent all day with me (the kids spent 7 hours playing video games, I know, huh, I'm an awesome mom like that). We went to Hobby Lobby and the Fabric Center and got to work making a hat from scratch AND a witches cloak!







The winner of the witches attire contest. I'm told I came in second in with votes. Whatever, April, I'm the winner!









4 comments:
HOW AWESOME!
that party looks so much fun and please...that hat!
i need to borrow your husband....
that hat is amazing!!! so if you make a new one every year can I have the old one??? :)
that looks like so much fun I might have to do that next year!
holy party & witch hat! every part of this post is AMAZING!! what an awesome turnout you had! and that hat...well, of course it is in the lloyd genes to come up with something that amazing, right? what a great hubs!
Wow! Great hat, and what a fun party idea!
Post a Comment