Monday, November 29, 2010

Finnie's Funnies

Finley girl is such a character. I absolutely LOVE HER! She is so expressionate and quick to pick up new things and take direction. Seriously, this girl would make a great child actress! And I've never said that about any kid.
She has a face for everything. Evil eye, pretty please with complete eye bat, you name it. Her fake cry is soooooo cute! While at Chick-fil-a the other day (is this our new Friday tradition, Chels?) she was putting on a show and I was LOVING every minute of it. Girl makes me laugh so hard. And melts my heart.

She kept doing her fake cry (pic above) for me for like 10 minutes. I loved it.


Then I pulled out the camera and she decided that she'd had enough. She's got some serious sass too! BUT, I did get a little good stuff. I'll need to do it again early on before she gets bored and wants to go play in the playland!