Bear and I went to the kids Halloween Parade at school last Friday. This was particularly cool b.c at their schools in Texas costumes were not allowed. Here was Reese with her bff Cambree.
Gavin, an Army solider once again. So cute!
At Reese's school party I ended up at the reading corner for the reading station so I wasn't able to walk around and take pictures. However, it was fun and Reese was super cute.
Gavin's party I had a little more freedom to get some pictures while operating the spider hat station.
Edible witch heads. YUM!
Bingo.

Class photo spooky faces and nice smiley faces.
3 comments:
i am so jealous of schools that let kids dress up....where's the love in va?
what a great mama, you volunteered in two classrooms?
that is a MAJOR plus to going to school in utah...they actually acknowledge halloween!
What fun. The kids had halloween parades in NJ, but here in MN, no costumes at school! Boo!
Post a Comment