It was Saturday the 8
th and it was time for us to end our vacation. All good things must come to an end I suppose. We decided to hit up the
Point Loma Lighthouse that afternoon before our flight home that evening.
It was really beautiful being up above it all. The view was spectacular and and so was the hike. So glad I wore tennis shoes that day.
The lighthouse. The old one that is. We toured this house all the way up to the top.
Holla! Holla!
Top of the lighthouse staircase.
As you can tell, these pictures are in random order. Christopher outside the lighthouse.
The "new" lighthouse down the path. We didn't make the journey down. It would have been neat I'm sure, but we had time constraints. Not to mention the hike up didn't look that appealing.
View with all the sail boats. That is Coronado Island in the distance.
Lastly, airport food. We thought it appropriate that we eat some California Pizza Kitchen before we left, as that is exactly what we did 8.5 years ago as we left from our honeymoon. Until next time... oh,
PLEASE let next time be soon.
5 comments:
So pretty there! Oh and I LOVE Ca. Kitchen. They have the BEST food!! So lucky!
i love lighthouses, too.
i wonder why?? ;)
love all the pictures! so glad you had a fabulous time. hopefully it won't be too long before you get away again!!
Lovely view! I didn't think San diego had that kind of scenery!!
What gorgeous pictures! I'm so jealous of your kid-free trip!
Post a Comment