Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me from Sunny SD



I'm spending my Birthday week in San Diego with my boyfriend...sans children! Best birthday EVER!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

My emotions are torn between wanting to be sooo happy for your and your awesome birthday, and wanting to jump through my computer screen and strangle your neck bc of jealousy!!!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That truly is the greatest present I know of! Hope you have a great day/trip. We love you!

cherie said...

whoo-hoo!!!! enjoy and have a fabulous birthday, my friend! love you!!

Brynn said...

Let's see, a birthday, in San Diego, without kids.... pretty much jealous!!! hope you have a very wonderful time, you deserve it!!!

just jen said...

have a romantic birthday...what a great present!

The Whetstone Family said...

Lucky!!! Looks like a great Birthday. We'll be in San Diego next week (with kids).

Stefanie said...

I'm OFFICIALLY JEALOUS!!!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Memory lane. Glad you could have this time with each other.

Carrie said...

Uh, I just saw these pics :). That's a great birthday gift. Was this a surprise?