Even with all there was to explore in the way of restaurants, I just HAD to make it to In-N-Out a couples times.
Can't beat the prices and the burgers are really good too.
Making me hungry again! Christopher and I think the burgers are tasty, although we do tend to lean more towards our local favorite,
Brady's Burgers. They have the best burgers! The patties are definitely thicker. Fries are better too, especially our fav, the sweet potato fries! YUM! Either way, it's a great treat for us since I only make turkey burgers at home.
Christopher and I realize these are good burgers, but come on!! Check out this video of our line we had to wait in!
And lastly, on our way to
Trader Joes for a little shopping we came across this truck. Christopher was like a little boy in awe and we just had to get a picture. Caden wants to have this picture for his car collection. Remind me to pull over if I come across this beast on the road, especially while driving the Honda!
You could run over a small car or large human and maybe think he hit a speed bump.
4 comments:
is that thing for real??
and also...burgers are my life.
First love in n out, going there this weekend in St. George, 2nd that is one huge truck and kinda frightening!
LOVE In and Out!!
Hey I would expect to see that big truck here in Texas...you know how EVERYTHING is bigger here!
Wow, that truck is HUGE!!! Too funny.
Post a Comment