Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shear Beauty


Well, Caden's hair was getting a tad too long up on top for my liking and I wanted to put a stop to it before it turned into "Gavin Baby Hair"! Where the hair on top is really long and due to cowlicks it all falls down the middle of his head. Just give it a curl and it's Superman hair! Anyway, not a cute look!"Gavin Baby Hair"
(Gavin at age 6-9 months)

Say what mommy?

(Caden on his way to "Gavin Baby Hair" at 9 months)

So, last night I had Christopher give him a trim in the bathroom sink. Believe it or not, I didn't get a single picture! I know, hard to fathom.

I do have some remnant hair pieces I saved near the sink for "baby's 1st hair cut" purposes. I'll just add that to the 3 storage boxes I have in my closet with memorabilia from all 3 of my children's childhood that I promise myself one day I will organize and scrapbook....

Caden's new look! Yeah, he's pretty excited about it!

Now he just wants to be left alone to play with Spiderman ball and friends. Nice trim job, no?

......

Gavin also needed a much overdo trim. However, he goes to the "professionals" at Cool Cuts 4 Kids where he gets to play video games while his hair gets cut! Very fun!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great looking boys there. Caden's looking pretty GQ with the new hair. If I saw him with the other hair I would say he's cute and give him a toy, but with this hair I might ask his prediction of Apple's stocks given the new iPhone. Should they not have limited themselves to AT&T, will it flop? Don't hold back Caden.

Sariah said...

Lol Carrie! I'll let you know when he's willing to devulge his secrets!

Anonymous said...

Caden looks great. I can hardly wait to see all of you tomorrow.

Gavin ya gunna hold Pas hand while he gets a hair cut?