Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One More Swatch Test

This one is a little softer than the previous two. What do you think between all three? PLEASE advise! My brain hurts! :0)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This swatch group is calmer, mellow. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Sariah! Go with the swatches at the bottom of your post on April 30th. The one that has the blue flowers against the brown background. I like that set of swatches the best. The on you have here is too light I think. And the other set on April 30th is too dark and dramatic. The last one on that day is the best.

Michelle said...

i agree with julia! although, this one is beautiful as well and would work for someone else.

Carrie said...

I checked them all out, I agree with the one Julia suggested if you are going for a retro, hip look. I'm retro and hip and that's what I would be into, j/k. Seriously though, I think the brown one with the blue flowers is the best fit.