Thursday, May 03, 2007

Class Picture - Spring 2007

Methodist Day School Preschool 3 to 4 year olds class. Two of Gavin's classmates are not pictured. Schools out on the 17th. Can you believe the school year is almost over?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin seems to have a neat looking class. He was just little G-Man when I new him. I can't wait to see his cousin, Hudson, in Preschool.
In that picture below, you look amazing and I'm not just saying that because I'm your brother! That's why Cadin is tryin' to eat you up!

Michelle said...

what a great teacher to student ratio! i think parker's class next year will have twice that many kids!

Sariah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sariah said...

Michelle, that's why we chose this school over the public school preschool programs. Better teacher to student ratio and truthfully, better teachers. He has REALLY come a long way academically, emotionally and socially since he started lasted fall. He will be going here next year too.

Anonymous said...

Oh little G-man is so cute chillin' in the back. I know how much he loves his school so that's good he will be going there next year as well. He's growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Our old grandchild in school. It is just the beginning of many learning experiences. We are glad that he is enjoying school and starting on a good foot.

Anonymous said...

A very nice picture of Gavin! He is the best looking kid in the bunch! I'm not prejudiced at all of course.,