A couple weekends ago the weather got really nice (60's..hey, that's become my new awesome!) and we heard it. The sweet sound of summer...the one that usually makes it debut in February in Texas...
The Ice Cream Truck! We heard him and drove around a couple blocks to find him, pulled over and partook of some summer time bliss. Then of course it snowed for a week straight! Summer, where art thou? I'll take Spring for that matter. SUN!
3 comments:
you are such a nice mom. spring in utah is such a bummer b/c you never know what will happen.
yeah for summer!
utah weather is crazy. i remember when i was in the MTC it snowed in JUNE. where you there too?
I know how you feel, 60s are totally hot shorts weather for us now! And we have that today, yay!!! Now if only I could actually fit into any shorts...
Post a Comment