Monday, August 16, 2010

G Style Hair


G-man is growing out his hair. He has a style that he wants to try out. I'm not sure I'm ready for this "I'm doing my own hair my own way" stuff. My he is growing though. He'll be baptized next month!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

baptized next month???? what? i can remember when he was born! he is getting so big!

just jen said...

8??? oh my goodness.

and that hair? way to be a cool mom.

Stefanie said...

LOVE it!! I can't believe how different his hair being longer makes him look. Hunter goes thru these phases and I will say some of his hair styles are interesting! Dang hurry back here so they can do crazy hair together!

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute. Ben doesn't seem to care about hair yet, maybe when he gets to school.

cherie said...

yeah, i'm not quite ready for my little man to take his hair over either! it gets pretty crazy!