Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bear's Preschool Open House

Bear has been crazy excited about starting preschool and going to school like his older siblings. Today was his Open House where he got to go and meet his teachers and classroom. Couldn't have come sooner!

He was so sure he was going to need to take his backpack packed with all his bugs in his bug container and a lunch. I just went with it. He was so excited. When we drove up he was quick to get himself out of the car and said "good-bye mommy, love you, give me kiss, see you later" all in one breath. He knows the drill, too bad it doesn't quite start yet. Poor kid, today I have to come in with you!!

Bear found his "pants" and put them up on the clothesline. He was given the choice of being called Caden or Bear for school and he chose Bear. So, Bear it is. Which is good while living in Utah. Utah is like the birth place of the name Caden or something. It's everywhere.

Bear with his teachers. Yes, Utah hair is back in action. A little more tame this day, but don't you worry, I'll have more for you later I'm sure.

Bear got to meet a few of his classmates and familiarize himself with his new school and left loaded up with goodies! Now he's just counting down yet another week until he officially starts. And so is his mother!!!

4 comments:

just jen said...

pants preschool...what a funny name.

and the hair, i just can't...

Sariah said...

Silly, it's SMARTIE pants school. Pants school...

The Whetstone Family said...

Hahaha, I saw "pants preschool" at first glance, too. So cute how excited he is. I need to start researching preschools for Cailin! Not much I can do from here, so who knows if she'll get in anywhere yet, but she really wants to go, too.

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Oh my!! Is he excited or not!! Glad to see that he is so excited and loving growing up.