Sunday, July 30, 2006

Summer Reading Club Fair

Sariah enrolled the kids in a summer reading program and based on how much they read during the summer, they received tickets to this "carnival". We also got a free hot dog and some soda out of the deal. Plus Reese won one of the raffle prizes! It was a pool floaty/boat you sit in, and it looks like a dog. They also got reading certificates. But by far, the coolest part was the 50 million trolls they gave away as prizes. Every game had two prizes; a big troll or a little troll. We have 9 of them documented on film, but the kids actually walked away with about twice that many. So we now refer to this reading club as Troll Fest 2006. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice video, and nice editing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! I wish I was there to win trolls! Very nice job on the video. I love that you had "outtakes". :)

Anonymous said...

I love trolls, and trolls love me.

Anonymous said...

What a great library program you can take the kids to. They are really enjoying it. Gavin's a "dead eye" when it comes to knocking over pop cans. It looks like trolls are making a come back.

Michelle said...

this is totally hilarious...gotta love the summer reading programs (although ours was not half as cool). s-dogg - you look great, preggo lady! please divulge your tricks for staying so trim & succulent...

Sariah said...

Michelle, girlfriend, you are WAY too kind. I did join a gym and get a personal trainer, but that lasted all of 3 months before I got pregnant again. I think it just helps that I'm running after my kids all the time. The more I add on, the better shape I'm in! HA!