Saturday, July 29, 2006

Girlfriends RULE!!

This past week I was super blessed to be able to spend time with my long time girlfriend (aka,..Wonder Woman or lovingly referred to as "The Police" by the Haslam Family) Melissa Magpie. We have known each other for over 20 years now! By far the longest relationship outside of my immediate family, I have EVER had! She knows me well,...maybe, too well. :-) However, while she was down here visiting relatives, we were able to spend an afternoon at none other than...McDonald's Playland! Can't beat that! Our first borns', Gavin and Shelly, got along really well. Aren't they cute?

.....

Gavin took this next shot for us, and, let's just say we are impressed all of us are actually in it! Shane, her son, Melissa, and Reese and I.

.....

Later, it was a girlfriends night out with Marni (my saving grace back from vacation) and daughter Blakeley! We haven't been out for one of these without kids for some time, due to kids,...and it was nice to start it up again,..at least temporarily before my baby is due!

.....

And a super blur vision picture that only Marni and I will ever really know the history behind,..and we can laugh hysterically about it! Thanks Aaron!

.....

A little girlfriend affirmation and rejuvenation goes a LONG way! Here's a shout out to all my ladies! I love you all and I wish we would do more together,...and see each other. Time and distance aside,...let's get you all BLOGGING!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see melissa again. It's good you have some lady friends to help keep your sanity. Like they say, of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!

Anonymous said...

It was a blast seeing you again! Shelly had so much fun! Don't forget to email me those pics you took of us and the kids so I can download them to my computer and when I get home, I will do the same for you with the pics that I took. Luv you lots, my Girl Wonder!

Anonymous said...

oh, looks like fun! good friends are THE best!!