Monday, March 28, 2011

GNO - Reese n Mommy

Reese and I went to our good friend Chelsea B.'s house for a little pampering. She cut my hair while I was here going to BYU and totally haven't cut my hair in half a year waiting for her to move back to Utah and cut my hair!! She and I both got ours cut (I didn't get a picture of me, but I LOVE it!).
Reese and I then went out to Chili's (her choice) for a little dinner. We got pretty silly there! I love that she's getting older now that we can actually go out and enjoy ourselves with a new level of conversation and understanding.


Things got pretty crazy and Reese's seat actually fell off! lol It was real funny. She insisted we take a video of it.

We almost made it to Claire's before they closed to get a new pair of earrings as it is almost time when she can change hers out! Instead we went out for ice cream! Such a fun night! Love you my girlie girl!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

she is so adorable!! love that you do that with your kids.

Alyssia said...

aaawww, girls days are fun!

just jen said...

can i come next time? i sure could use a gno...all these stinky boys around here ;)

The Whetstone Family said...

How fun, and I love her hair! So cute.

cherie said...

Cute! Cute!